India will with no doubt become the global health destination. It aims to replicate the Thai model, which is still the first Asian destination for International Patients.
With prices at a fraction (sometimes only 1/10th!) of those in the US or EU, the concept has broad consumer appeal – if people can overcome their prejudices about health care in developing countries. The reality is that Indian private facilities offer advanced technology and high-quality procedures on par with hospitals in developed nations.
India is the leading country promoting medical tourism in the world. It is even moving into a new area of "medical outsourcing" where subcontractors aim to provide services to the overburdened medical care systems in western countries. Medical tourism to India is growing by 30% a year and the Indian education system is churning out an estimated 20,000 to 30,000 doctors and nurses each year.
India benefits from a large staff of world class experts and the ultra-competitive cost advantage it offers. While a heart surgery costs $30,000 in the US, it costs $8,000 in India. Similarly, a bone marrow transplant costs $26,000 here compared to $250,000 in the US. You can add to this that Indian doctors are among the best in the world.
India offers World Class Medical Facilities, comparable with any of the western countries. India has state of the art Hospitals and the best qualified doctors. With the best infrastructure, the best possible Medical facilities, accompanied with the most competitive prices, you can get the treatment done in India at the lowest charges. A patient will come to India where he will undergo medical treatment and along with that we will show him the Indian tourist and pilgrim destinations, as and when advised by the Doctors. The whole thing would save him a lot of money and he will get to discover India at the same time. We assure that we provide the best medical and travel facilities during for you in India.
Why Care Medical Tourism
* Strict policy for maintaining confidentiality of patient and his/her medical records.
* Capability to arrange any medical treatment across major medical hubs of India.
* Agreements with internationally reputed and accredited hospitals of India for providing high quality medical care to our esteemed medical travelers.
* Agreements with India’s best wellness centres for brimming you up with positive energy.
* A dedicated programme manager available for making your stay comfortable and hassle free.
* Facility to arrange private nursing attendants and interpreters.
* Hotel accommodations ranging from 3 star to 5star available in all cities of operation. Care taken to keep the distance between hospital and hotel to minimum.
* Internationally renowned tour operators providing comfortable, safe and reliable travel services and arranging best tour packages for our guests